WIF-PDX is now accepting applications for the 2012 Faerie Godmother Production Grant! Deadline for RECEIPT of complete mailed applications is July 31, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
Application and full grant guidelines available at: https://wifpdx.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1322514
About the WIF-PDX / Faerie Godmother Production Grant
The purpose of the WIF-PDX/FG Production Grant is to support women working in media in Oregon and SW Washington ( Clark County .) The goal of this grant is to provide financial support aiding in the production or completion of a consequential piece of work, while helping to advance the artist’s vision and craft.
The awardee will receive:
• $3000 Cash Award
• Legal services with Entertainment Attorney Candice E. Jackson
• A complimentary screening venue (200 seat capacity) for your completed film, including light catering.
• Two full festival passes to the 2013 POWFest and the 2013 Ashland Independent Film Festival.
• Two Patron Level (includes VIP reception) passes to one of the 2013 Voices lecture series, celebrating women’s leadership around the world.
• WIF-PDX support of your project through our newsletter, website, and Facebook page.